Wednesday, September 05, 2007

MY BOOK "THE PAINTED CAFE"


















Finally after years of talking about it I've produced a book!
This is a culmination of two and a half years of painting in the Cafes of Vienna. I have included a cross section of paintings from twenty of my favorite cafes.
There are thirty-three different full colour images from these beautiful places.

  • Click Here to Preview or Buy...
  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger Michael Pieczonka said...

    Andrew, Wow... you got your own book.. very nice! It must feel great to be published.. I would like to have a looksie at it!

    Mike

    10:51 AM  
    Blogger ANDREW JUDD said...

    Hi Mike.

    Thanks... yes it does feel good but I would never have imagined how much work it is to put it together.
    I really think it's worth the effort however.
    You can preview it at lulu.com ( just click on the link on my blog) The images are low resolution so you won't see the real colours but it will at least give you an idea.
    Thanks Mike... ( and keep up the great work you are doing)
    Cheers... Andrew Judd

    5:20 AM  
    Blogger Jennifer McChristian said...

    Well done Andrew! I like the cover design......it reads well and has a classy, professional feel.
    I would like to have a looksie too!

    I'll check out the link :)
    (I'm looking forward to a feast for my eyes!)

    1:17 AM  
    Blogger ANDREW JUDD said...

    Thanks Jennifer.

    You've been a busy gal too! I hope someday you'll produce a book so we can all enjoy leafing through it at home.
    Print never does justice to the work but it's the next best thing.

    Cheers... Andrew

    6:10 AM  
    Blogger Jennifer McChristian said...

    Book coming soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Cheers!

    11:52 PM  
    Blogger Michael Pieczonka said...

    Thanks Andrew, I will check it out... cover looks great BTW.

    congrats, Mike

    7:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home