Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Interesting day!

This was a commission and I enjoyed painting this one. There were more tourists than I've ever seen in one place but this sculpture is outside Vienna's main art gallery.. so that is to be expected.
Aprox. 12 x 20 inches oil on canvas.




I met a couple of other artists while I painted this today. One was Daniel Friedemann Fuchs ... he had a couple of helpful suggestions about my painting and seemed like a decent fella. You can see his work here...

  • Daniel Friedemann-Fuchs
  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger william wray said...

    Nice.

    8:20 PM  
    Blogger Anita Davies said...

    Absolutely beautiful painting!

    12:51 PM  
    Blogger Michael Pieczonka said...

    Hey Andrew... That is a great painting!! Is it the same one that you posted a long time ago on the Wetcanvas?? By the way, I'm that guy you ran into in high park painting in the summer. : )

    6:07 PM  
    Blogger Jennifer McChristian said...

    This one is a delight to my eyes!!

    7:36 PM  
    Blogger ANDREW JUDD said...

    Hello Michael.

    Small world isn't it?
    You have done some good work and I like your blog.

    Maybe we should paint together sometime.
    I'm teaching at the moment.... you can see what I'm up to at..

    http://highparkart.blogspot.com/


    Cheers... Andrew

    7:56 AM  
    Blogger Michael Pieczonka said...

    Andrew.. for sure! If you ever have some free time and want to paint a few around the park we should do it.

    Mike

    1:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home